If you have followed me on social media over the last few years you would have noted my absolute love for James Read Tan.
Not only are the range of products vast but they are also easy to use and always leave me looking and feeling fantastic. Well James Read has gone and done it again but this time for the lads! Allow me to introduce you to James Read Tan Hydra Mist for Men.
Launching this week; a recharging spray that provides an immediate boost of hydration and a hint of tan. The lightweight mist offers the ultimate gradual tanning experience. Each application will gradually build a deeper tan, allowing you to take control of your colour.
With packaging in black and gold giving this product a more rugged feel in comparison to the rest of the James Read Tan range; the bottle will not look out of place in your gym washbag.
So why choose this "man-tan"?
• Fast-drying mist, gradually builds a natural tan day by day
• Featuring a unique blend of cooling agents this hydrating mist is perfect for post-shave tanning
• Colourless formula allows for an easy, mirror-free application and wont ruin your white shirts
• Featuring Tantone Technology™ which helps ensure the most natural result for your skin tone and allows you to control your colour with gradual results
• Unique layerable formula allows you to control your colour with gradual results
• Infused with a fresh fig and ginger fragrance so no tell-tale fake tan smell
HOW TO APPLY
Hold the nozzle at arms length from the face. Spray evenly in downward motions, working from left to right. Lift chin and spritz onto the neck and under the chin. Remember to spray the back of your neck. Allow a minute or two to dry. Apply post-shave for a cooling effect or pre-shave for a spray and go tan.
I highly recommend this new release from James Read Tan and believe you guys out there will love it just as much as I do. If anybody is looking for the perfect stocking filler this Christmas for the man in their life then this should be top of the list! Retailing at only £21, you can't go wrong. Try it for yourself.